Jakob Steen - Flowerboy XL
· 4900 DKK / 658 EUR
· High quality giclée print on acid free paper
· 90 x 120 cm
· Edition of 25 + 3 AP
· Year 2020
· Signed and numbered by the artist
If you wish to buy this artwork framed, we recommend our selection of high quality XL Nielsen frames. Choose between solid oak, black, white, Wengé brown and silver. For handcrafted options please get in touch.
· Unframed this artwork is available for shipping everywhere
· Unfortunately we do not ship it framed
· But you are always welcome to pick it up at our shop, if so use the code “PICKUP” at checkout, to avoid the shipping fee. Pick up at Blågårdsgade 11.B, 2200 Copenhagen N.
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Jakob Steen (born in Cambridge, England, 1986) is an experimenting visual artist working across multiple disciplines and media. Steen debuted in 2018 with his first solo show Om Mani Padme at Collaborations by Tania & Thomas Asbæk. Steen’s work is found in a space between the figurative and abstract painting, where contact is established between the physical realm and a cosmic energy, embedded in his work.
The artist lives and works in Præstø, Denmark